The Silent Cartographer Evolved (TSC:E) is a new mission in Halo: Custom Edition. This mission is a redux of the Halo 1 campaign mission The Silent Cartographer.
- Assault Rifle with attached grenade launcher, 50 round mag
- Battle Rifle
- Rocket Launcher as usual
- Warthog's minigun
- Plasma Pistol
- Plasma Rifle
- Brute Shot
- Ghost's twin blasters
- Spirit dropship
CMT uses custom-made content. All character models, all weapon models, and all vehicle models are custom.
The mission is extended.
- This mission includes loadouts, which is a feature introduced in Halo: Reach.
- The DMR model is influenced by those of both Halo IV and Reach.
- Teh Lag's animations for the Needler are used.
- Teh Lag's animations for the Plasma Pistol are used.
- The AR has a fifty-round magazine and an attached grenade launcher, which replaces the flashlight.
- New sounds for the Plasma Pistol.
- New sounds for the Plasma Rifle.
- Brutes appear on the map, thought they do not appear in Combat Evolved.
- When you drive a vehicle, the vehicle's health is displayed below the player's health.
- The player can also see the other occupants' health, like in Halo 1.
- The mission is longer than the original The Silent Cartographer.
- The Shredder is a weapon located in the mission. This is similar to the Needler.
- Another weapon akin to the Needler is the Eviscerator.
Insert images here.
Insert videos here.